"Imagine, a Being with a mind as great as God's, with feet like trees and a voice like rushing wind, telling you that you are His cherished creation." - Donald Miller

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Ground Your Feet Stand Upon

When the world is so uncertain. Really trying to cope with the goodbyes right now. Since I was a kid I've had issues with goodbyes. I don't like when things change. Yet my life is ever-changing. I feel like I am never in one constant for more than a few years, or in some cases, a few days. 

Even though I know the world is changing I know where my feet are planted. I know God is holding me up and whispering His truth, even through the uncertainty. 

My proclamation is this... God and God alone, through His son, the Messiah-- Jesus Christ-- has saved me. He continues to come for my heart. He never leaves me forsaken. He is my only constant. He is my only savior. Even through my worst, most ugly mistakes, He came for me. Not only did He deliver me from the wilderness, but He walked with me every step of the way. He is truth for my heart. 

If I never have an opportunity to build my ministry I won't stop proclaiming this. If it's tiny little tiles on the mosaic of someone's faith, I will be at peace with this. I don't need anything official. God has given me more. I'll just keep going.  


 I have no regrets. I couldn't be more sure of my ground—the One I've trusted in can take care of what He's trusted me to do right to the end. 2 Timothy 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment